[FC] FC carryover parts to '64-66 Chevy vans?

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Sun Dec 23 14:24:43 EST 2012

This seems strange that a vehicle built for deliveries would have 13"
wheels! I believe it though.

Many of the guys in the van group are doing what many CorvanAtics are
doing and upgrading to 15" or larger wheels. I bet they do not have much
luck finding 13" tires for a utility/delivery type vehicle!

Thanks for the info, Bob.