[FC] 61 FC Transmission Linkage

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 21:47:05 EST 2012

 I can rebuild the front part of the "Mystery" shifter. When done you will actually feel gears and have to move the handle sideways to shift 2-3.

You could probably put the 64-65 shifter in but that would mean changing the fuel tank also. All in all the cost would would be less to fix what you have.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/