[FC] 61 FC Transmission Linkage

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sat Nov 24 23:31:38 EST 2012

I will echo the others here who have pointed out that it 'can' be
done, but that it is a fairly comprehensive job to perform.

For, in my opinion, limited benefit.  Yes, the second design shifter
is superior, but the "mystery shifter" is not very mysterious at all
if you service it as others have outlined.  Plus, I think it works
better the less you pay attention to shifting.  If you consciously
try to find a gear, you won't.  But just drive without thinking, and
it goes into the right gear every time.