[FC] Chevy orange valve covers

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 10:31:45 EDT 2012

I have a NOS vibration damper that was painted Chevrolet orange.  When I
first pulled it from the shelf at the dealership that I was cleaning out of
old part, I thought it might have been mislabeled or a Chevy part put into a
box with the Corvair number.  After looking at it for a minute, I realized
that it was definitely Corvair.  Might have been painted the Chevy orange by
the manufacturing vendor that didn't know it was supposed to be black.
Paul in CT