[FC] FC Parts for Sale

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Sat Jul 6 10:31:51 EDT 2013

FC parts for sale from a 62 Corvan.  Parts are located in Rochester, MN.  Delivery to Kalamazoo is possible, but I will be leaving home around the 11th or 12th if July.  I can send pictures of the listed parts as an email attachment.
Windshield - $60.  Typical cloudiness around edge, light wiper scratches.  Good for a daily driver.

Gas Tank with sender - $75.  Good looking tank with several minor dings.  Appears much better than the vehicle it came from, leading me to believe that it was a replacement tank.   If you want to seal it, I will include enough sealer to do the job for an additional $20.
Rear axles with bearings - $20 ea.
Engine hatch cover - $15.  Surface rust only, otherwise in good shape.
Engine access panel, rear.  License lights are trash, panel may have a slight bow (I can't decide) - $10
Seat covers, blue, Indian blanket style, clean, good shape - $20.
Instrument panel, complete, good shape - $30.
Speedometer cable - $10
I have miscellaneous other parts.  Contact me.  I may have it.
Gary
P.S.  I have an 8-door Greenbrier for sale also.  No drivetrain installed (I have a car engine & 3-speed transaxle available separately).  Ambitious restoration or convert yours to an 8-door.  Needs doglegs, front floors, quarter panel work, several side windows, etc.  Front seat only.  Standard trim.  Left side intermediate doors are dented, but certainly repairable.  $300.  Delivery possible for additional $.