[FC] Camper Van Parts for Sale

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Sat Jul 6 11:06:48 EDT 2013

Oops!  When I listed FC parts for sale I forgot to list camper van stuff.  (I bought an Ultravan before I got around to building the camper van.)  These parts came from a Corvan with an aftermarket camper conversion, brand unkown.  They are for sale as a lot.  There was water damage to much of the cabinetry due to an improperly sealed hole in the roof, so I would plan on building new cabinets, using the old pieces for dimensions.  The cabinets in these units do not require the skills of a high-end cabinet maker.  They are simple and light-weight and don't require a lot of specialized tools or expensive materials to make.  Parts include a striped awning with poles that is in surprisingly good shape (little, if any fading).  There is also a galvanized water tank, a sink, an icebox, a dinette table, seats that convert into a bed, side doors in good shape with screened awning-type windows and fold-down tables (presumably for use while seated outside the vehicle with the doors open).  There are also two additional awning windows to install in your van.  I took a lot of pictures when I removed these items.  I will provide them to the buyer.    $250 in Rochester, MN.  Delivery to Kalamazoo is possible, but would be a little extra since it would involve bringing a trailer.   Thanks.
Gary
Gary