[SCG] Battery hold down washers

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue May 9 23:19:32 EDT 2006

Hi,
Yes, most plants had runners who would make emergency trips to auto &
hardware wholesalers, and even hardware stores for something like mundane
washers. So did Willow Run. ANYTHING to avoid stopping the line. Bringing
in special parts by air wasn't uncommon, either. This makes it difficult
and sometimes overkill, I think, to worry about an exact type of washer.
Dave

On Tue, 9 May 2006 19:54:43 -0700 "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu at corvairkid.com>