[SCG] Research proposal

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Mar 26 22:54:25 EDT 2008

Clark’s Corvair Parts is now offering Trunk Spatter paint in quart cans
(2008 Supplement, bottom of page 23), suitable for use in home spray guns.
The quarts are supposed to give a look more like the original splatter paint
than what has heretofore been available with aerosol spray cans.

I am seeking volunteers from the Stock Corvair Group to test this paint and
compare the result to original unmodified stock Corvairs.  I would like the
testers to write up their findings for publishing in the SCG newsletter
(Taking Stock) or possible the CORSA Communiqué.  Testers should be
reasonably skilled at using home spray paint equipment.

Comments and volunteers welcome.

Bill Hubbell

SCG President