[SCG] Accessory code update

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 11:00:00 EDT 2008

Kent and all,

In playing around with the body tag info on my two near-identical '67 Monza
4doors, and comparing them to the info as written in your article from the
CC, I noted the following two bits that may need updating concerning
accessory codes:

In group 1, the "O" DOES show on a '67 with the tutone paint, in addition
to the split paint code (example: S-T instead of S-S or T-T). This shows up
on my factory tutone car.

In group 5, if "J" or "Z" or both are ordered, the "Y" isn't shown.
Apparently, calling for a deluxe center seat belt or deluxe sholder belts
is enough to automatically specify deluxe belts all around. This shows up
when comparing the two cars' codes. Both have deluxe belts, but only one
has the center belt as well.

Thought you'd like to know, in case these fine points haven't been caught
to date.

-Mark

airvair at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.