[SCG] FW: 65 Chevy Truck Belts

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Jan 18 12:53:52 EST 2009

Hey group,

I don't recall seeing belts quite like this before, with the bowtie raised
like this. Can anyone provide feedback?

Sam-what I know about '65-5 FC seat belts is here:

http://www.corvairkid.com/64fcnote.htm

Two photos are attached: one of an original '64-style buckle for car or FC
(corroded) and the brackets to secure it in an FC (restored). Same was used
in '65 FCs.

--Kent