[SCG] FW: 65 Chevy Truck Belts

Duane antkoto at bctonline.com
Sun Jan 18 13:16:39 EST 2009

Sam,

The belts with the raised bow tie are 1965 chev p/u belts.  I have several sets that are very nice with date codes and have been collecting belts for a number of years.  I may have a set of 62 belts if you need them.  The 62 belts are different than the ones Kent sent you a picture of.

Duane Wentlandt