[SCG] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock Preservation Award history in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Sep 3 00:04:56 EDT 2009

Larry Claypool, CORSA Concours Classification Chairman

Duanne Luckow, CORSA Concours Chair

CORSA Board of Directors

Stock Corvair Group

Gentleman,

Attached is a summary of all cars entered into the two CORSA Concours
Factory Stock classes since the development of the Stock Preservation Award
in 1997.  Although we have had some great success with recent Factory Stock
Restored entries also winning the Mitchell Award, the fact remains that
participation in the Factory Stock Classes remains very low.  Please review
this information with an eye towards answering the question of what, if
anything, we can do to encourage and improve Factory Stock participation at
the Concours level.

Thank you

Bill Hubbell

President, Stock Corvair Group