[SCG] Steering wheel paint

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Sep 3 11:56:49 EDT 2009

What I was saying is I believe, in '65, the "color-with-white-offset"
steering wheel scheme was unique to the Turquoise and White interior scheme
(interior paint code H). There were only two interior schemes that used
different colors for the paint and upholstery: Turquoise and White & Black
and White. The former used Turquoise and White on the steering wheel; the
latter went with all black.

In '66, Turquoise and White was dropped but Black and White remained, with
the all-black steering wheel.

--Kent