[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock Preservation Award history in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

James & Lori jcorvair at telus.net
Thu Sep 3 11:25:43 EDT 2009

This is a difficult issue.  As more and more NOS parts like trunk and engine
compartment seals for example get used up the finite supply will eventually
be used up.

I am trying to find oil filters for a Canadian car right now and having no
luck.

I just purchased a Canadian '65 turbo convertible to finish, but it has been
painted a non-original colour.  It comes with a pile of NOS parts and new
parts to complete the restoration to factory stock.  I would love to
re-paint it, but can't afford to redo the body.  I will likely keep the
seals in reserve toward redoing the paint to original in the future.

Cheers,

James Hogarth

CORSA Western Division Director

Res: 604-476-1434