[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock Preservation Award history in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 13:50:17 EDT 2009

Thanks James -
I am not a Concours guy, I have enough to do to keep my cars running and looking good at parades  and shows and other public events throughout the year.
But I feel that the declining participation in convention Concours needs to be looked at seriously and carefully.
Why have a party if nobody show up!
I hope Mahler will make this issue a board priority and not leave it to the committee..
Regards,
Jack

 Jack Pinard
CORSA Western Division Director

116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533