[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock Preservation Award history in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 15:14:53 EDT 2009

Bill -

I repeat that I have requested president Mahler to include concours classification as topic for discussion at scheduled board meeting.

I have not received positive response.

This topic will be introduced at next board meeting and I will move that a special committee chaired by a director be appointed to study all aspects of concours and report back within 90 days to board.

I expect that the committee will consider your views as well as all members of the concours committee, whomever they are, and other members in making recommendations to the board.

Although I am not well versed in details of classifications, my goal is to increase and enhance participation in councours for the benefit of CORSA as a whole.  Concours is a primary purpose of conventions, and an opportunity for media promotion.

Regards,

Jack Pinard

 Jack Pinard
CORSA Western Division Director

116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533