[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock PreservationAward history in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 19:23:19 EDT 2009

Correct the response has been quite NEGATIVE.

It is not on the agenda nor will it be added.   The issue has already been assigned to the Concours Chairperson.  The recent changes to the Concours rules ALREADY included major changes to classifications.  When the Concours chair presents anything new, It will be added to the agenda.

Stock class. Street Stock.   Improved (modified,  non stock, whatever)  Hybrid (engineering -- Corvair bodied or Corvair powered but not both)

For now,  case closed.

tim mahler