[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries andStockPreservation Awardhistory in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 22:18:22 EDT 2009

hmm

A certificate for 1) maintaining Senior Status 2) Meeting Street Stock  3)
Meeting Factory Stock.    Given with whatever award the car merits at the
banquet?   Would add a few minutes to the banquet but has merit.  Need to
let the concept float around in the head for awhile -- to see what pros and
cons pop out.

What else can we do to encourage more street stock and Factory stock
restorations?   The ASCE is an excellent start.

<yes,  I am mostly modified,  Sprints (2), Cord 8/10s, race prepped;  but we
all need the factory stock sample as a base line to build from>

tim