[SCG] [Corsabod] Making stock class,Concours

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Sat Sep 5 19:38:14 EDT 2009

Tim,

I think you hit the nail on the head about one thing that has NOT been done in the past and which SHOULD be done, and that is to maintain a running historical record of all official CORSA awards, designations,  etc . As you know, I started this thread by researching and then posting a record of all Factory Stock cars and owners, plus Preservation awards since 1997. Apparently nobody had ever done that before, which makes me wonder how the Board or its committees make decisions without good data.

As I think over some of the Concours questions I have raised in the past I wonder how decisions might have been different had anybody kept records spanning several years to analyze trends.

Keeping and compiling information of this sort should be a required function of either the Executive Secretary or some other designee of the Board.

Bill