[SCG] Window crank position

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 22:47:56 EDT 2014

Thanks to all who responded.  Ronald, is your car a 2 or 4 door?  If 2,
coupe or convert?

I got various answers on this.  Ronald's is closest to that of another party
who has competed in original stock class concours more than once in the
past.  He says 2:00 driver side and 10:00 passenger side (window full up).
I did not think to ask about rear cranks in a 2 dr VS 4 dr.

I found a picture in the '65 Body Service Manual on page 5E-8 which seems to
depict the right rear window on a convertible.  The topic is essentially
servicing of the window tracks and not handle position.  But, the window is
pictured in the up position and the handle at 7:00 - which no one has
mentioned so far.

I do not seem to own either a factory assembly or Fisher body manual.

Later, JR