[SCG] window crank position

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 12:13:25 EDT 2014

Since answers are all over the place with this one, I'll weigh in, too.  When I had to place my window cranks and door handles I looked at factory photos--you know the stuff GM sent out with press releases.  I forget what that showed me and am too busy to run out and look at my own car but if you have access to such photos take a look.  You might look at GM Photographic's website or, if you have "The Corvair Affair" it has lots of factory photos.  The position is consistent in all the photos.

~Bill Stanley