[V8Vairs] Front Wheel Size Capability...

Al Kidd v8vairs@corvair.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:47:54 -0400

Jay Dover used to run 16x9 vette wheels that only required minor bending of the inner lip.  I am running 16x8 camaro wheels with only a minor tuning of the front inner fender needed at full lock.  The tire is a 225-50-16 so overall about 26 inch diameter.