[V8Vairs] Corvette under a 'Vair Front - mid engines

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 12:02:57 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 7:06:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL writes:

I  thought of putting a Corvair body on a wrecked C5 or C6 but the wheel  base
is so different, one would need to section or add and then change  the
Ackerman geometry... I agree with Seth, a light weight 4 seater C5/6!  And if
you want to "Do it right", you can modify the LS1 with Darden  sleeves and
big cubic inches kit and have a 427! Furthermore there is a six  speed
sequential gearbox used in the racing Corvettes.

Uh, Seth,  bring that to the next Racers' Reunion...

No problem, Chuck - I just printed out a copy of your note to bring to the
next racer's reunion!