[V8Vairs] Re: [fastvair] Dirty Peektures!

Rick & Janet Norris v8vairs@corvair.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:44:27 -0500

As per last year I will again be there with my trusty Nikon and a bag of
film so don't let me catch you picking your nose or displaying any redneck
butt crack!
I have available a CD with 112 photos from last years workshop. Send me $10
bucks and I'll send you the CD. Beware, close up shots of "Da Funkster"! Not
for young children or those with a weak constitution!
Better yet as Warren says, come to the workshop and get one from me there.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley