[V8Vairs] Help on bellhousing Dust Cover Part No.

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:50:17 EST

Guys:

I am looking for a new bellhousing dust cover;  I have been told (accurate?
or not?) that the bellhousing I have is from an early Pickup, as it has the
holes needed to bolt in the slave clutch cylinder.

I need a new rubber dust cover (the old one is crumbling!).  It is
rectangular in shape, measuring approximately 2.5" x 5.25";  Carquest doesn't list a
part number for early 60's pickups.

Does anyone know a part number (and/or year) I should be asking for?  Does
anyone know if it really is a Pickup bellhousing?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Gary Hoffman