[V8Vairs] V8VAIR Updates

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 22:32:18 EST 2005

After 8 mos of House remodeling, I am headed back to car pursuits.   Next on
the list is finishing the 1 car Jeep garage (also houses compressor,  stove
for powder coating, and parts storage).  In the adjacent 2 car garage  (where
the covair resides), I need to finish the hookup for the new Mr. Heater  gfa
heater; then put away parts.... THEN

Rebuild the front suspension, with V8 springs etc; install the radiator and
plumbing, POR 15 the underside of the front of the car, install the
MasterBrake  booster, put in the Factory Original tinted glass, install the powerwindow
hardware, then fire up the bad boy.

Gary Hoffman