[V8Vairs] Technical question on plasma cutters.

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 08:26:26 EDT 2007

I have found that with my machine (110, 2 amp) that once you get over a
quarter of inch ..... or so ..... I don't get a nice vertical cut surface;  rather
it slopes/angles to the side.  I then have to use a grinder to get  it
straight(er).  Are you looking for an exact flush surface?  That  could be tricky.

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 4/16/2007 8:44:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,