[V8Vairs] Crown trans parts/??

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 20:39:11 EST 2007

..just pulled Ron's Crown car apart to fix 4th gear issues..looks like we'll change the whole 3-4 synchro and blocking rings..the counter gear has what must be the 'anti-rattle' gear,I've never seen one,and may up-grade that,too;;but..the parts between the clutch gear and mainshaft don't look healthy,specifically the Torrington bearing and a spacer disc--are these parts available? The 'manual' doesn't mention them..TIA for any info,Tom Z