[V8Vairs] Header Questions

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Tue Jan 30 14:17:37 EST 2007

I'm preparing to replace the block hugger headers on my SBC (original carbon steel with black paint  -  now rusting). I'm looking at replacements, and I have a couple of questions:

1. Given two different sets of headers, one set made from 304 stainless, the other from carbon steel with silver ceramic coat, which would you choose, and why?

2. Are ceramic coated headers coated on both inside and outside, or just on the outside?