[V8Vairs] Clutch Master Cyl

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 15:02:56 EDT 2007

 ??? The Corvair Brake Master Cyl is a 1" master. If you were only supposed to use a 3/4" master then what you did was over extend your slave cyl. causing it to leak.
??? You can sort of cure that by shortening your rod on the master cyl for the clutch by a 1/4 of the stroke. This will lower your pedal or the alternative is to put a stop on the bottom side.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com