[V8Vairs] test - Lexan Back Glass

wayback wayback at alltel.net
Sat Dec 13 15:38:01 EST 2008

Lonnie:

I do not respond to the site very often as you guys are way ahead of
me on most issues.  But I do have a suggestion to offer.  I have a
partition behind the seats that extends part way up and is Lexan from
there to the roof.  It has worked out well with one exception.  I
would recommend setting the Lexan at an angle top to bottom as
oncoming headlights are reflected in the interior mirror if left
vertical and appear as a car approaching from the rear.  This to me is
an unnecessary distraction.

Hope this is of some help.

Don Prusha ZF 327