[V8Vairs] was there every a ring and pinion that did work?

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 22:47:19 EST 2008

Hum,
Do you know the cost of the parts bob offers as he never got  back to me,
So you use reverse cut gears AND have to reverse the  engine,
Why didn't someone make gears that worked with a stock  rotation engine
wouldn't that have made more sense?

In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:44:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,