[V8Vairs] Thanks to You

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 23:33:18 EST 2008

Hey Guys

I want to thank all of you for being a great group:  Knowledgeable,
cooperative and sharing.  There has been a great amount of good info
here on this list over the years, and I hope you have all had fun with
your cars - I know I have.  I like to keep things positive, and rarely
do I have to ask anyone to behave themselves.  However, twice now,
"The13Bats" has been rude in response to his queries for information,
and I asked him to tone it down.  His reply to me indicated he no
longer wishes to participate in our discussions.  Now, back to our
regular program.

Best Wishes for a great holiday!

Marty Scarr