[V8Vairs] Thanks to You

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 21:32:15 EST 2008

Thanks for putting such a great page/group sharing together.  In fact,  I cut
short the trip to the in-laws by coming home this evening, so that  tomorrow
morning, bright and early, I will be out working on one of my Crown  cars
(that I took off the road 15 months ago to do a simple timing chain cover  oil
seal replacement on, and it has turned into a major re-ferb job)!  I  can't wait
to get it back on the road again.

Gary Hoffman

p.s. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

In a message dated 12/23/2008 8:33:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,