[V8Vairs] Rear Suspensions

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 17:09:11 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/19/2008 1:30:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil writes:

How many  people here have non-Corvair rear suspensions? That is without
lower  control arms attached to the differential brackets.

Are people willing  to send pictures of their rear suspensions to be
placed on a web page for  others to peruse?

I believe most   MID v8  conversions are running the stock  layout.....only
those using different transaxles  are likely to modify /  replace.

Arch Even's SuperVair , pictures on v8vairs.com, has a 5 link?

I know of one with a solidified rear trailing arm setup...George? /  polymer?

I know of one that uses the stock arms with inner struts that pivot to
locate them using a Toro..but would work on others..   Geoff Johnson

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)