[V8Vairs] Recent purchase of V8Vair

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 22 07:09:21 EDT 2008

Lonnie,
You are preaching to the chior here!
I very well know the desire to build a Crown V8 Corvair and then actually doing it.
It turned out way better than I originally thought. I owned the car for over ten years and enjoyed it. It was an attention getter anywhere I went.
Check it out if you haven't already.
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/norris01.html
I sold the car and it now lives in California.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com