[V8Vairs] Stock shift lever ...

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 7 06:56:50 EDT 2009

Having some experience in the V8 Vair world, I have found a lot of ignorant folks have a misunderstanding about "flipping" the transaxle. Most think when they see or hear the word "flip" they think turn over as opposed to turn around. They think you mount it upside down especially in the Kelmark conversions.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com