[V8Vairs] Optimal Ratio for a Crown Conversion?

RHargr8188 at aol.com RHargr8188 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 00:01:12 EDT 2009

I'm using 3.08 with 225/60, 25.6",  tires on the rear and it works  well
for me with a 327 engine, 3000RPM=74MPH. I do NOT try to spin the tire but
have broke them loose, 1st & 2nd, and have not any problem to date. I
modified, drilled and tap, a 6 bolt ring gear to match the 9 bolt carrier  with
limited slip and 4-spider gears.
Doug

In a message dated 10/18/2009 5:30:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,