[V8Vairs] Corsa Tach Recalibration for a V-8

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Sun Sep 13 14:41:57 EDT 2009

I have calibrated several Corsa tachs for V8s and have checked them with a frequency meter.  It will be linear at all RPMs.  The pot is adjusted with a small screwdriver with insulating tape wrapped around the shank so you don't short out to the case.

A caution - Corsa the tach doesn't always work with an electronic ignition like the HEI.

Chris Wills