[V8Vairs] Automobile Magazine Article

kevin baxter quartzhillbilly at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 13:02:28 EDT 2010

That is too Awesome Paul!!! Congratulations!

Hmmm, I read that you'll be placing your mouse motor in a museum. Well, the quest for more power never ends, as they say. Still, it is a sweet match for the car and I wonder if you won't miss the high-revving rascal.

Finally got my car out of the weed patch and pushed into the shop to begin work. It is a bit of a mess after sitting under the sun for the past 8-9 years. I am collecting all the bits and pieces I have stashed away in various areas (garage, in my home, shed, etc.) and trying to accout for everything.

I will take a picture of the Cidco rear as you'd requested as soon as I get it unearthed. Meanwhile, I may try to PM you a pic or two of the car if I can. Not real sure how to do that yet...

Regards,
Kevin Baxter
Quartz Hill, CA