[V8Vairs] Automobile Magazine Article

paulsiano at aol.com paulsiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 14:13:04 EDT 2010

The museum deal is being discussed but that's all.  I agree the 283 is a pretty good match for the rest of the drive train  but really, IMHO, the aluminum block should be in a museum not in the back of my car.  Just what should be there is the question.  I wouldn't be too surprised if it ends up being an all aluminum 350 with the Webers, but time will tell.  Dreaming about the next step is half the fun.

I have a few leftover Crown pieces if you can't find something.

Paul