[V8Vairs] Article

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 2 21:42:12 EDT 2010

Given that the car performs so well now, it seems to me putting a 302 in would make the most sense.  The displacement increase would offset the gear ratio change somewhat but it will still be a high rpm setup.

To some extent I think the 283 is in the perfect place, BTW.  The guys who built it back when didn't do so for it to sit in a museum.  My vote would be to drive it for a few years, and then put it in a museum after it has served its intended purpose.

--Bryan