[V8Vairs] V8Vairs Email Group

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 5 11:15:41 EDT 2014

It should work the same as on the other Corvair.org lists, the list strips the attachment and stores it, then puts a link at the bottom of the message.  Be aware that the message will be held for approval because of its size, but a moderator can approve it to go through.  Drop me a note if the group needs help with this.

--Bryan