<VV> vinyl top

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:54:21 -0800 (PST)

 I worked on a '64 a few years back that had a vinyl
top. I hate to say, but it was a sorry mess. The top
had gotten some pin holes, which absorbed as much
moisture as they possibly could, and the car was about
to become a convertible. Too bad, because otherwise it
was in pretty nice shape. It scared me away from ever
thinking of doing something like that to a car. Since
then, I've seen first gen Camaros with similar
problems.

 Just my $.02,

 Mike
 YS-117