<VV> radio speaker

WadeHalsey hihal@adelphia.net
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:20:11 -0500

Hello Rickie,

I have an old original speaker out of a LM. These were a steel frame
that was approx 7 X 10. It had a rubber gasket all around the edge and a
mesh cloth on top. The speaker itself was glued to this frame and it
measured approx 6 X 9. I could take a digital photo and send it if you
need more info. And, yes, it is marked 10 ohms. Tony Underwood is an
expert on radios and electronics. I would check with him about the
advisability of using a 4 ohm speaker.

Wade halsey