<VV> NJ Weather Report

Robert Marlow nortechcorp@optonline.net
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:52:16 -0500

Tomorrow, Saturday, April 3, the 18th annual NJACE "Garage Sale"
All-Corvair Swap Meet takes place at the Mercedes-Benz Executive HQ in
Montvale, NJ.  Rain or shine!

Need directions?  Click on

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/njace/page2.html

and scroll down the page.

The weather forecast is for a cloudy day, with a chance of rain.  The event
takes place rain or shine, and there is room inside the M-B facility for
the refreshments table and club table, and to allow anyone who wishes to
step inside to do so.

There is no admission charge to this event for sellers or buyers or anyone.
 Heck, even if you don't need to buy or sell any Corvair parts, come for
the food!  Bagels and coffee in the morning, and Ray Coker is barbecuing
chicken combo platters for lunch!  Not mere burgers and dogs this year.
Plus Rich Ribble is whipping up a batch of his "rectal rocket recipe" Texas
chili (he's from San Antonio, so this ain't wimpy Yankee chili), Helen
Gervasio is baking some of her coffee cakes, and there will be more --
including sit-down dining this year!  The club does ask for donations to
cover food costs.

Speaking of donations, we have a selection of door prizes donated by
Clark's Corvair Parts, and there will be a 50-50 raffle.  NJACE will have
copies of "Corvair Basics" available, too.

I'll be "signing off" shortly, so visit the NJACE web site for directions
and infomration.  See you there!

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net