<VV> Putting my "new" 67 back on the road

joey4556@excite.com joey4556@excite.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 23:33:12 -0500 (EST)

Good evening all, I recently bought a 1967 Monza coupe 110 PG w/AC. The car has only seen about 3000 miles in the last 10 years. On the way home I had a rear axle bearing go bad. I have ordered parts to replace both sides. I have also cleaned and repacked the front wheel bearings and replaced the seals. Should I be concerned with any other essential parts? Blower bearing, idler bearing, universal joints? I plan on driving this car to Lexington and really don't want any surprises with my wife along. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Joey Phillips

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com