<VV> Re: valve seat set screw retention/tap sizes

John jdozsa@carr.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:25:58 -0400

5-32 is not a standard tap size, 5-40 or 5-44 is standard.  You can
order them from a industrial supply house, for example MSC Industrial
Supply Co.

<http://www.mscdirect.com/>

When ordering ask for a catalog.  You will get a 4 inch thick, hard
bound, fine print, 20 pound monster over 5000 pages!  Great for
flattening out creased gaskets.

John