<VV> Spark Plugs for 66 Turbo

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:04:48 EDT

Sam, I think the plug that is most commonly used these days might be the
Bosch 7502 (aka W8AC). They are readily available and inexpensive.  Last week,
just for fun, I installed a new 44FF and a 7502 in a loose head that I have. Both
installed flush to the inside of the combustion chamber, so the 7502 does not
have the "short one thread" problem of the 44F that some use in substitute
for the 44FF.  I haven't heard anyone gripe much about the Bosch plug.  Why
don't you try some of them?
Craig Nicol

<What spark plugs do people recommend for a 1966 Corsa 180hp Turbo for mostly
highway driving? Thanks, Sam & Marissa Andolino>