<VV> '65 Monza Convertible FREE

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:47:44 -0500

Yes group you have read that right, a FREE 1965 Monza Convertible body for
the picking up.  It is located in Willard Missouri (Springfield).  The
condition is as one would expect for being free, rust...  If it unbolts then
it is off the car, this is a body only!  You may pick it up in a week!  If
you are interested in the body then contact me off list.  This will have to
go on a trailer or flat bed truck as there is nothing left bolted to it, no
suspension.  Would make a neat trailer by cutting what is left of the floor
boards out and joining the front and back together.

Body tag information available upon request.

Again FREE 1965 MONZA CONVERTIBLE BODY located in Willard Missouri
(Springfield).  I will haul off to scrap if I don't here from somebody real
soon, so if interested please contact me off list.

Keith Hammett
vair65@msm.umr.edu
khammett@stainlessfab.com